- Plural of chop
- He chops wood all day.
Chop can refer to:
- CHOP, a chemotherapy treatment for non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Meat chop, a cut of meat usually containing a rib and served as an individual portion.
- Chop (furniture), an identifying mark on cabinets and furniture
- Chop (fiberglass), a form of fiberglass
- Seal (Chinese) or "chop" colloquially, used in China to prove identity (typically on documents or art in East Asia)
- Chops (juggling) a juggling pattern for three balls or clubs
- Perhaps derived from above, "Chops" refers to the basic set of musical skills a musician possesses, particularly in jazz.
- Chopping the blinds, in poker, when all players fold to the blinds, who then remove their bets
- Chop, Ukraine.
- Chop (also called "bluegrass chop"), a percussive technique of rhythmic accompaniment used by bluegrass mandolin and fiddle players
- Embouchure, in music, a synonym for chops
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- CHOPS, an Asian-American hip-hop producer and rapper
- Chop (Corps of Cadets), in the Corps of Cadets at Texas A&M a person who doesn't do anything and makes excuses to get out activities such as fish Burns
- Chops (album), a pop album by Euros Childs
- Karate chop, a fast and focused strike with the side of the hand
- Mutton chops, a colloquial term for sideburns
- Chop (Software), a file splitting utility.
- CCAAT/Enhancer-Binding Protein Homologous Protein (CHOP), an activating protein of apoptosis
chops in German: Chop